Oldalak

2011. február 7., hétfő

2000 HIT! :) Thank You very much!!!!!!! :) :) :)--and A superb Seph fanart :)

Here, we're celebrating the 2000 th HIT of the site. It is still amazing to me, because the 1500 Hit was
only a month ago!!! :) :) :) Thanks for all the readers here in Hungary oand Other Countries too!!!! :) :) :)
I would like to thank it to Alphainventions.com, too, they thought my blog can be interesting for the creative people outside the world, and they kept my blog's link at their site for weeks!!! Thank you Very much GUYS!!! :) :) :)

I also plan to make a link collection here, I hope, I can acknowlege their gesture :) :) :)

( And this....WOOOW...I've found it at Google search, and I've found it amazing!!! This wonderous Sephiroth fanart ( a cut as it seems) made by: Sunnyday81- Congratulations for Her/Him, it's good to see, that Advent Children is not just a "fading daydream" for the FF fans!!!


Sephiroth--Mr president-- made by: Sunnyday81!!!!